Retro Roller Microneedling Tool
Meet our latest device to help prevent the signs of aging with microneedle therapy.
The non-invasive beauty tool with titanium microneedles mounted on a lightweight handle that facilitates exfoliation, rejuvenates and improves skin’s appearance for a luminous and glowing look. The retro Roller kit includes a regular and a small interchangeable roller heads allowing you to reach prominent and hard to reach areas Use the retro Roller with your favorite skincare serum for maximum absorption, like the retro Renew Serum.
- Facilitates skin exfoliation
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Gives skin a smoother look and feel
- Provides accumulative benefits
- Helps improve the appearance of scars
- Enhances the absorption of skin care products
- Improves overall skin complexion
- Fast and Easy to Use
What’s in the box:
- Retro Roller handle
- One (1) regular size interchangeable head with 600,0.3 mm titanium needles
- One (1) small size interchangeable head with 240,0.3 mm titanium needles
- Empty spray bottle
- User Manual
What to Expect
- Non-invasive, safe to use at home.
Always Earth Friendly And Cruelty Free:
- Leaping Bunny Endorsed
Try it for 60-days and LOVE it – or return it for a full refund.
How To Use
Prep For Treatment
- Wash and pat skin dry.
- Open the included empty spray bottle and fill with Isopropyl alcohol (75%).
- Choose desired head attachment.
- Spray selected head attachment with isopropyl alcohol and let it dry.
- Applying gentle pressure, in a moderate speed, roll back and forth 4-5 times vertically and horizontally, as shown in the image below.
- Limit each rolling session to 2 minutes.
- You may use the Retro co. microneedling tool 3-4 times a week, every other day.
- After treatment, spray the microneedling tool with Isopropyl alcohol, let it dry and store in a clean environment.
- For best results, follow each treatment with the Retro Renew Serum.
Q & A
Have a Question or a Comment? We’D Love To Hear From You! Please send it to email@example.com.
Q: What does it feel like?
A: A subtle, tingling sensation.
Q: Can I use it more than once per day?
A: No, for best results use three to four times per week.
Q: How often should I replace the replacement heads
A: We recommend replacing each attachment every 3 months.
Q: Will it irritate my skin?
A: If irritation occurs, reduce the number of treatments and the amount of pressure.